Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Tiny Review

Ok, well my fellow bloggers know I am not a woman of many words when it comes to movie reviews. So, i decided to make my own little review blog. Here are the movies i have seen lately and my opinion of each.

COP OUT- Very good movie. Haven't seen a movie that made me laugh quite as much as this one. Bruce and Tracy are great together and I hope to see a sequel out of it.

SHUTTER ISLAND- This move was hyped up and everyone was excited for it. Hell, even I was. And during the movie I was thinking "is he trippin'? Are they trying to make him crazy? Does he really see these things?" hmm. Then to my surprise and disappointment, the movie was predictable. Come on Scorsese, you could have done better than that.

Well that is all I have seen lately. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment