Thursday, February 11, 2010

First non-myspace blog EVER

Well folks..I've succumbed to the blog aspect of life as we know it. I have outgrown myspace, as I should have a few years ago. My blogs will be very different, yet amusing. At least I hope so. I am going to try and keep it non-diaryesque.

Still on the job hunt as of now, I have put in multiple ( and i mean multiple) applications from Phoenix to Chandler, to Tempe, and going as far as Mesa. I put in a few everyday and it leaves me with that hopeful feeling that someone will call for an interview. I have had 3 so far, with a "thanks, but no thanks" result. I am actually waiting to hear from one I just had one tuesday. There are just NO jobs out here and its very upsetting. I'm getting that panicked feeling....

On to better thoughts....I got the car windows tinted today. It looks pretty cool, i must say and I got a deal too....yeah thats pretty much as exciting as life gets for me these days. So sad...but I am trying to keep my chin up and hope for good things to happen.....thats supposed to help, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment