Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 Month Update

Well it's been a few months since my last blog. And as of March 27th I am no longer unemployed. But I feel as though I may as well be unemployed with what Fry's is paying me. I'm working in the Bakery doing the closing shift. It used to be 40 hours a week but OF COURSE they cut me down to 26. NOT GONNA WORK as my companion would say. And its really not. I was ALMOST caught up on the bills too. Bullshit.

Other than that I have just been applying everywhere including the movie theatre. We moved to a new place on Bell Rd. And It's amazing 2 bed, 2 bath, washer/dryer. MUCH bigger than our previous abode. And we have been looking forward to it for quite some time. OH and Justin, our drunk, gay, pill-popping landlord, is no longer living. He OD'd on drugs and liquor about a month ago. I was at work and I guess a friend of his found him...It was a horrid scene I imagine...I feel/felt bad for the guy. I knew he was going downhill, and we didnt really get along, but I never wanted him to die. When I look back to when we first moved in, before all the drama, he was a really nice guy.

But yeah, so that's my update. Now that we are moved and settled in, I vow to blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment